Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Makean

I officially feel old today. My son turned 1 year old today. It's days like today that make you realize that you have to treasure every moment of every day with your children because before you know it they are all grown up. This post is going to be a look back on the last year and how Makean Thomas Leonard has changed my life better and how he makes me strive to be the best father I can be.

This is day one, 7lbs 14oz and just a handsome little devil. He gave us a few scares by trying to come early but my beautiful wife was able to push through the pain and make it to her due date.

This was a great trip home. Mak's first cross country trip and I believe the first time that Uncle Colin got to meet the big man. I love this picture because it shows my mom with her 3 favorite men.












These are just a couple of super funny pics from a day and grandma's house












Know for the good stuff, Mak's what we will call birthday party. We ended up keeping it pretty low key for his first birthday. Just family going out to have a good dinner. However, even though there wasn't a big extravaganza we couldn't let the birthday boy go without a birthday cake. In this case a birthday cupcake that Makean absolutely owned. Here is the proof.


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKEAN!!!!

DADDY & MOMMY LOVE YOU




































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment